Make-up 101

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

In need of energy


Product: Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask
Made by: Bliss
Price: $52.00

At Christmas my good friend Becky gave me a wonderful box full of sample sizes of Bliss products. One of my favorite items in the box was this mask. As you can see by the price it is a bit on the expensive side so I have used it sparingly, but when I do, I really like the effect.

This morning I had to get up extra early to go to an all day conference for work and I thought that I could definitely use a little extra help so I started my day off with this mask. It only takes 5 minutes and it feels really good. The bottle pumps out a liquid, but it turns into a foam as you massage it into your face. Once it gets all foamy, you leave it there for 5 minutes, rinse it off and then apply toner and moisturizer. It is one of the easiest masks I have used and it really rinses off easily too. No worries about leaving a little behind.

Even after spending 8 hours in a crowded auditorium with no natural light and even under the harsh industrial bathroom lights, my skin looked fresh and not tired/long day looking. I will definitely use it again before my next long day. I am sure that will be some time this week!

When my sample size bottle runs out I think I might spring for the full-size because this stuff is really great.

No comments:

Post a Comment