Make-up 101

Monday, April 6, 2009

Magic Potion

Product: Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Made by: Urban Decay
Price: $17.00

Eyeshadow Primer Potion claims to do what many products have claimed before. The difference is that this stuff actually works!

Urban Decay's claim:
This miracle eyeshadow primer is unmatched by any other in the beauty industry! The genie in this bottle fulfills three wishes: eyeshadow that lasts, more vibrant and lasting color, and absolutely NO creasing.

It goes on quickly and easily although I recommend blotting it on with the wand and then smoothing it out with your finger. It dries quickly and does not affect the color of your eye shadow.

When I bought it I was highly skeptical of its ability to make my eye shadow last without creasing, but being the sucker that I am, I was grabbed by the marketing and bought it anyway. The first day I used it my expectations were low. I put my make-up on at around 7:30AM as I do most mornings and I was absolutely shocked to look in the mirror at around 5PM and see that I still had eye shadow on my eyes. No creases either. Amazing!

1 comment:

  1. I have tried this at your suggestion & love it. You were sooooo right. My eye make up stays on until I take it off at night with make up remover! Yahoo! Finally! I even bought the "evening" version, the champagne, shimmery one.

    ReplyDelete