Make-up 101

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Mousse from Across the Pond


Product: No7 Stay Perfect Eye Mousse
Made by: Boots
Price: $7.99 (at CVS)

I was browsing the cosmetics aisles of my local CVS and I found myself attracted to the new Boots section. Boots is a British brand that lately has been made available at U.S. CVS stores. I haven't tried any Boots products before and this was a pretty good introduction.

The Stay Perfect Eye Mousse comes in 4 colors. I chose lilac. It comes in a small tube and you apply it with your fingertips. I was a little concerned about how thick it would be, but it went on very lightly thus living up to its name as "mousse." It is very easy to apply, in fact. The color was not too overpowering with a nice iridescence. The lasting power wasn't the best as most of it was gone by the time I got home, but it did stay on for most of the day. The product claims to be waterproof, but there was almost none left when I washed my face that night and it all seemed to come off easily with regular face soap and water.

Overall I give this a thumbs up and think it is definitely worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment